« Home | Hunk of the Week » | Really funny music video » | News - **shudder** » | I'm using the wrong toilet paper » | Tom and Katie do Candy! » | Lawless sighted » | A New Bond » | New Horror Show » | Harry Potter 4 - Sneak Trailer » | The End of Bananas »

Renova Revisited

Remember the post I made about me having a dog with a bone syndrome?

Well the Renova pictures are actually a set of 12 pics for a calander. In my previous post I had 6 of the pictures but call it tenacity or obsession, I managed to find the other 6 which are posted below. Now we got a whole year's worth of sexy toilet paper pics.

So enjoy!

I want to print 'em out.

Heh... I can't believe it but I'm actually checking ebay to see if anyone is selling the calander.

No luck so far.

Let's print and sell. Then we spilt the money. :)

Post a Comment

Blogs I Frequent