« Home | The Sheep are Invading! » | Xmen3 - New Pics » | Family is in town » | The Weekly Release » | Hunk of the Week » | Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You? » | Help me with this Decision? » | World's Ugliest Dog » | BananaPhone » | Darwin Awards 2005 »

The Weekly Release - 19th Dec 2005

Christmas is coming, but the games aren't. In fact...the games already came.
Serenity

Tuesday
Peter Jackson's King Kong (PSP)

Wednesday
Dead of Alive 4 (360)

Friday
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (PC)

DVD
Serenity
The Brothers Grimm
Four Brothers
The Exorcism of Emily Rose
Thundercats: Season 1, Volume 2

Theater
Memoirs of a Geisha
Cheaper by the Dozen 2
Rumor has It
Fun with Dick and Jane
The Ringer

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.

Source: EvilAvatar

The weather is currently -10 degrees F in Minneapolis, the coldest day this winter thus far. I've just come back from a 4 day trip to Chicago with the family. 7 hours driving in a car is a little hectic, but I think the trip was enjoyable for them, especially the niece and nephew. But I will say that getting back to work seems quite peaceful this Monday morning. Does that make me a bad uncle?

Anyway, nothing of note for games, and I've yet to watch any movies although "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrope" is high on my list. This week's releases don't scream watch me at once although I'll probably rent
"Memoirs of a Geisha", "Cheaper by the Dozen 2", and "Rumor has It" when they are on DVD.

Special mention for DVD's go to Serenity. Don't think, just get this DVD. you won't regret it.
Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me

Take me out, to the black
Tell'em I an't comin' back
Burn the land, and boil the sea
You can't take the sky from me

There's no place I can't be, since I found Serenity
But you can't take the sky from me

- Theme from Senerity

Blogs I Frequent