« Home | The Weekly Release » | The Evolution of Dance » | Top NO. 1 Game - SPORE » | Top NO. 2 Game - WoW: The Burning Crusade » | Top NO. 3 Game - Neverwinternights 2 » | Top NO. 4 Game - Hellgate London » | Top NO. 5 Game - Final Fantasy XII » | E3 comes to an End » | Warcraft Expansion Alliance Race » | II Mare goes Hollywood »

New TV


Just bought a new TV today at Costco for a great deal, only $199. It goes into the bedroom and I must say I'm very happy with the picture quality.

My current bedroom set has been displaced to my basement, which I've recently cleaned up and made it my home gym. I'm currently averaging 1 day a week down there and trying to work up to 3 times a week. Hopefully the addition of the TV and DVD player will help that goal.

PS. In case you were wondering its an unfinished basement and for the longest time it served as my storage area.

Labels:

Blogs I Frequent