« Home | The Evolution of Dance » | Top NO. 1 Game - SPORE » | Top NO. 2 Game - WoW: The Burning Crusade » | Top NO. 3 Game - Neverwinternights 2 » | Top NO. 4 Game - Hellgate London » | Top NO. 5 Game - Final Fantasy XII » | E3 comes to an End » | Warcraft Expansion Alliance Race » | II Mare goes Hollywood » | Poll: 4 in 10 adults play video games »

The Weekly Release

Monday
Da Vinci Code, The (PS2)
New Super Mario Bros. (DS)

Tuesday
Fuel (PC, XBOX)
X-Men: The Official Game (PC, XBOX, GCN, PS2, GBA, DS, XBOX360)
Zoo Tycoon 2: African Adventure (PC)

Friday
Da Vinci Code, The (PC, XBOX)

DVD
The Producers
Napoleon Dynamite: Like, the Best Special Edition Ever!

Theater
The DaVinci Code
Over the Hedge
See no Evil

Source: EvilAvatar



I know I've been really spotty with the weekly releases but ... ah well its been a slow past few months. This week The DaVinci Code opens and I am actually quite keen on watching it. I read the book wayyyy back when it came out but for the life of me I can't remember anything about the book. Over the Hedge also looks to be a very fun show.

PS. I watched Poseidon last week and my review is simple, wait for the DVD. The special effects and action are there but you feel no connection to any of the characters which makes this movie another very expensive made-for-tv movie.

Labels:

Blogs I Frequent