« Home | Online Games » | MTV Movie Awards 2006 » | Springboard Malfunction » | Online Games » | What Kind of person are you? » | Joking only Lah... » | More Superman Returns Pics » | Superman Returns Posters » | Update: X-Men: The Last Stand » | So bad its Funny »

Movie Preview - Scoop

The object of my obsession is starring in this movie! Despite the fact that this is a Woody Allen movie, and I've not enjoyed any of his movies since "Radio Days", I'm chomping at the bit to watch this. Hugh Jackman in a romantic comedy? Sign me up!

Labels:

Urm - try watching some of other Woody Allen "romantic comedies" first.....not really romantic comedies in the traditional big studio formulaic type. ^_^

Have you seen the trailer? Hugh Jackman shirtless, that's all the incentive I need to watch the show. GOD! I sound slutty.

You slutty? No...... ^_^

Post a Comment

Blogs I Frequent