« Home | Alaska Trip - Day 15 (In NYC) » | Alaska Trip - Day 14 (In NYC) » | Picture from Victoria » | Pictures from Ketchikan » | Pictures from Glacier Bay » | Pictures from Skagway » | Pictures from Juneau » | Alaska Trip - Day 13 » | Alaska Trip - Day 12/Ship 8 » | Alaska Trip - Day 11/Ship 7 »

Alaska Trip - Day 16 (In NYC)

We got out of the hotel a little late today, about 10+am. I had to do some work on the laptop. But then we hopped on the red bus and went to Century 21. An awesome place to clothes shop. I always buy underware and socks here, and perhaps a shirt or 2.


Then we had lunch at the harbor and even managed to catch a fun street show. Then at night, we all went to watch Jersey Boys, a broadway musical. I never thought that my dad would actually sit through the entire show but he did! And I think he even enjoyed it.


Blogs I Frequent