« Home | Jane Beefs Up For Punisher 2 » | HUMOR - Spam » | Movie Review - Fantastic Four » | Katamari Damacy » | Movie Release - Fantastic Four » | Hunk of the Week » | Terrorist Attacks in London » | 4400 - Awesome Show » | My first words... »

My 2 Fave Anime theme songs





Theme from Excel Saga
This is such a sad song. sob.. sob.. so touching! You'd have to be made of stone not to shed a tear. I just love the kitty's big soulful eyes.





Theme from Ebichu
This theme is so much more light hearted. And you can't help but fall in love when you hear Ebichu's cute uplifting voice.

Good god. It took about 20 mins to create the 2 wmv files but over 1 1/2+ hour to create the HTML and get this whole thing in 1 blog.

As it is I can't find a way to get rid of the excess space. Talk about an exercise in frustration!

Argh. Perhaps you should stick to just pictures.

Post a Comment

Blogs I Frequent