« Home | I found my Pick Me Up » | Malaysia declares air pollution emergency » | Minks wreaking havoc on Danish wildlife » | Seven Swords » | Dog with a Bone » | Movin' Out » | RENT Blog » | Joke a rama » | Twilight Imperium » | Nemo »

New Fall 2005 TV Schedule

Well this site shows all the new and returning shows coming this fall and also their release dates. Check it out.
Here are the returning show I'm looking out for:
American Dad (Fox) Sept. 11
Family Guy (Fox) Sept. 11
Simpsons (Fox) Sept. 11
Gilmore Girls (WB) Sept. 13
House (Fox) Sept. 13
Living With Fran (WB) Sept. 16
Las Vegas (NBC) Sept. 19
Medium (NBC) Sept. 19
Lost (ABC) Sept. 21
Veronica Mars (UPN) Sept. 21
Malcolm in the Middle (Fox) Sept. 23
Charmed (WB) Sept. 25
Crossing Jordan (NBC) Sept. 25
Desperate Housewives (ABC) Sept. 25
Grey's Anatomy (ABC) Sept. 25
Alias (ABC) Sept. 29
Smallville (WB) Sept. 29

Here's the confirmed new shows I'm keeping track of:
Prison Break (Fox) Aug. 29
Supernatural (WB) Sept. 13
Invasion (ABC) Sept. 21
Love Inc. (UPN) Sept. 22
Ghost Whisperer (CBS) Sept. 23
Night Stalker (ABC) Sept. 29

Notice that aside from Ghost Whisperer, CBS is absent from my entire fall lineup. The show I can't believe made it is Charmed! This is the first I've heard of the show being renewed. So color me happy and let the witching begin.

Blogs I Frequent