« Home | Twilight Imperium » | Nemo » | Guild Wars » | Hunk of the Week » | Sudoku - Heard of it? » | Whedon talks Serenity and Wonder Woman » | Undressed » | Hunk of the Week - July 28th » | Cumming » | Create your Gap Commercial »

Joke a rama

4 Italian ladies are having expresso together, discussing how important their children are.

The first one tells her friends,"My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him Father."

The second Italian woman chirps, " Well, my son is a bishop. Whenever he walks into a room, people say, Your Grace."

The third Italian woman says, smugly, " Well ,not to put you down, but my son is a cardinal.
Whenever he walks into a room, people sayYour Eminence."

The fourth Italian woman sips her coffee in silence. The first three women give her this subtle " Well...?" She replies,
" My son is a gorgeous, 6'2, hard bodied, well-hung, male stripper. Whenever he walks into a room, women say , My God."

How appropriate. :)

Post a Comment

Blogs I Frequent