« Home | The first MMORPG to die » | Heroes of Might and Magic 5 Beta Signups » | Sound Familiar? » | The Class of 2009 » | Serenity - The Hunk » | Serenity - The Cast » | Serenity Reviews » | Top 40 Retail Satisfaction Index » | Nintendogs » | True Harry Potter 4 Trailer »

Nintendogs


I did it! I finally caved and bought a Nintendo DS so that I could finally have that pet dog I've always wanted.

I know there are probably some of you out there rolling your eyes and saying get a real dog. But when you live alone and are away from the house 12 hours a day, that's not really an option. Also, while I would love to hug and play with a real puppy, the thought of pee and dog hair on the carpet makes me cringe.

Ah well at least I'm happy. And I'm now the proud owner of a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Anago.

PS. If anyone knows how I can take clear pictures from my Nintendo DS, I'd appreciate it if you could drop me a line.

Anago is soooo cute! You need to learn to take sharper pictures from your new digicam. :)

Nah. There's nothing like a real dog. Just need some training.

Anyway, zoom in on the screen to get a better picture. Everyone knows what the DS looks like.

Or they can bloody google it. ;PPP

Post a Comment

Blogs I Frequent