« Home | Hunk of the Week » | Nintendogs - Update » | Dieux du Stade 2001-2005 » | Blockbuster Stops Renting VHS Titles » | The Producers » | Batman Bonanza » | Movie - Corpse Bride » | Pong anyone? » | Katrina » | The 4400 »

Labor Day Weekend

I just got back from a birthday party for a colleague of mine. He turns 50 today. I'm more an introvert so I don't often get to go out and mingle, this is one of the few opportunities that I've been invited to a party and actually accepted. Heh heh no pics of me though, cos I'm taking them.

This is the couple. Birthday boy is on the right. They have a simply wonderful home.
Some of my other colleagues. And yes it was a kind of Hawaiian theme for the party. Hence we're all wearing lei's.
Yet more colleagues and their families. It was a buffet and no we didn't do the candles on the cake. Birthday boy said his insurance would not cover the fire. LOL
This is where the kids hung out playing Nintendo 64. And yes I was the only "adult" who joined in and played with them. I came in 3rd and 4th on the Mario go-karts game. The kid on the right is B.J. the b'day boy's son.

I'm glad to say that I'm not a total washup at social events. I may not be the life of the party but I've improved and can even carry on some decent conversations. Of course I did spent about 50% of my time in the basement with the kids. I can't help it if I find playing video games more fun than talking with the 'adults'. Besides I don't often get to play video games with other people. They might be about 10 and 11 years old but they know what they're doing when you put a controller in their hands.

It also helped that I brought my Nintendogs along. BJ has Nintendogs as well and I'm here to report that the Nintendo DS wireless technology is awesome. We traded some items and our dogs got to play with each other. His was a Scottish terrier named MACY.

That's so cool - So did Anago and Macy get down and dirty? Heh heh heh

sick sick sick. My puppy's only 2 weeks old, he's not old enough to have carnal thoughts :p

Post a Comment