« Home | Advance Reviews for GOBLET OF FIRE » | New Book Out » | Games - I got a STAFF!!! » | Games - Toss the Bush » | Upcoming Movie - Superman Returns » | Upcoming Movie - The Watch » | Upcoming Movie - Spiderman 3 » | Upcoming Movie - TRANSFORMERS » | Hunk of the Week » | Upcoming Movie - Fantastic Four 2 Confirmed »

DVD Review - Everyone Loves Raymond (Season 1&2)


This was a sleeper hit. I don't think the show even caught on till about season 4 onwards. In fact the first few seasons were iffy for the continuation of the show. But after season 3-4 it started to win awards, got a much better time slot and things just picked up from there.

I decided to give it a try and I must say I LOVE this show. As much as Friends and Fraiser which is saying a lot. If you like like comedy sitcoms, pick this one up. Its even family friendly.

Brad Garrett and Ray Romano are excellent in their roles as brothers but I think the true gem of the show is Doris Roberts as the long suffering ever meddling mother.

Blogs I Frequent