« Home | Hunk of the Week » | DVD Review - Everyone Loves Raymond (Season 1&2) » | Advance Reviews for GOBLET OF FIRE » | New Book Out » | Games - I got a STAFF!!! » | Games - Toss the Bush » | Upcoming Movie - Superman Returns » | Upcoming Movie - The Watch » | Upcoming Movie - Spiderman 3 » | Upcoming Movie - TRANSFORMERS »

Terminator TV Series Announced

Fox is developing a pilot for "The Sarah Connor Chronicles," a drama based that will follow the character of John Connor's mother, portrayed by Linda Hamilton in the first two "Terminator" films.

The pilot script will be written by Josh Friedman, whose writing credits include "War of the Worlds" and next year's "The Black Dahlia."
Hmmmm.... can't comment more till I see some trailers but does this feel very 1990's to anyone? To my mind the Terminator series is dead and buried, but that's just my opinion.

Blogs I Frequent