« Home | Blog of the Month » | Weekly Release » | My Obsession with WOW » | Hunk of the Week » | Online Worlds Blow my mind » | Find the 4 leaf clover » | More Companies Ending Promises for Retirement » | Weekly Release » | Manholes » | Hunk of the Week »

Movie Review - Brokeback Mountain


I finally went to watch this show. Partly beacuse of the hype, partly because its a gay love story. Here's what you won't find in the movie, lots of gay over tones or huge chunks of nudity. This movie is a love story, plain and simple. If you enjoy romantic sappy movies then this is the show for you.

That said what did I think of it? I loved it. The acting was exceptional and the main characters Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal are both likable and give a great performance. But more than that, the direction and plot was very simply but very well done. Heck, I teared up at the end when **** *** *** NO SPOILERS!

Simply put, if you can get over the fact that the main love story is about 2 guys, watch this movie. Gays should watch it because its one of the best gay films made to date. Women who enjoy romantic movies should watch it because its an exceptional love story. Guys should watch it because its an awesome date movie.

I give this movie a 9/10

Blogs I Frequent