« Home | Keyboards Are Disgusting » | Movie Review - Brokeback Mountain » | Blog of the Month » | Weekly Release » | My Obsession with WOW » | Hunk of the Week » | Online Worlds Blow my mind » | Find the 4 leaf clover » | More Companies Ending Promises for Retirement » | Weekly Release »

Want to sound smart?

Well, nothing leaves more of an impression then the signatures at the end of posts or emails.

This site gives a rather comprehensive listing of latin proverbs and quotes. Just choose one and use it in your signature.

Here are a few choice ones:
Vacca, vacca, vacca - Cow, cow, cow
Veni, Vidi, Visa - I Came, I Saw, I Shopped
In aere aedificare - Build (castles) in the air. (St. Augustine)
Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit - A wise man does not urinate against the wind

And here's the one I'll put in my signatures:
Volo anaticulam cumminosam meam! - I want my rubber ducky!

Blogs I Frequent