« Home | A moment of Pride » | Happy Thanksgiving 2008 » | I hit Level 80 » | 10 Days of Bliss » | Wrath of the Lich King » | Trailer - The Day The Earth Stood Still » | Movie Posters » | First Snow » | A NEW HOPE » | Its still Fall - without the leaves »

My Christmas and New Year plans

Where will you be this Christmas and New Year's? I'll be spending it in a hotel room. Just found out last week then the project I'm on needs me through the holidays. I might not be working those days but they would like coverage just in case the processes we need to run don't go quite as planned.

This is not new to me, after all I work in payroll and year end is when bonuses and special pays and such things need to be completed. but don't feel sorry for me, cos on 8th Jan 09, I start my 3 week vacation to Singapore.

Merry Christmas n Happy New Year

Hi there! I'm intrigued by the title of your blog! Please check out what I do at 'The American Virgin' and have a very happy holiday!

theamericanvirgin.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Blogs I Frequent