« Home | Its still Fall - without the leaves » | Its Fall » | Weekend Guilty Pleasure » | OMG! » | Fall is here » | The Big Bang Theory » | Knight Rider - TV Review » | Currently ... » | What I'm doing recently » | Weekend Cooking - Wings »

A NEW HOPE



THANK GOD!!! 6 months ago I was wondering how anyone in their right mind could think that MacCain would be anything other than another Bush. No matter how he may decide to change his decision making, they both came from the same place. And up till a month ago this dumb ass thought the economy was in good shape.

Not only am I overjoyed that Mr. Obama has won the election, he did it by a large margin. WOOT!!! Most people are intelligent!!!


PS. In my joy, I also forgot that its a historic moment, a black man is now president of the United States. Majority of us are color blind. :)

Blogs I Frequent