« Home | Alaska Trip - Day 17 (In NYC) » | Alaska Trip - Day 16 (In NYC) » | Alaska Trip - Day 15 (In NYC) » | Alaska Trip - Day 14 (In NYC) » | Picture from Victoria » | Pictures from Ketchikan » | Pictures from Glacier Bay » | Pictures from Skagway » | Pictures from Juneau » | Alaska Trip - Day 13 »

My final day in NYC and random photos

So I sent the folks to the airport on Friday and then rushed to catch the 8pm show of Billy Elliot. This year's Tony Award winner for best musical.


After the show I took this next photo of time square. Dad made a comment about how crowded it get's in Time Square even compared to Orchard road, but all we saw didn't compare to Time Square on a Friday night. The photo was taken at 11pm and it was literally shoulder to shoulder people.


And a picture of a stretch limo that dad wanted to get.


Here's the picture of Rockefeller center. Its a restaurant in the summer but in the winter they make this entire spot a skating rink.


Finally, a great photo of time square and the new M&M store. I visited the store on my last day there and that was a mistake because I came away with 3 new shirts, on the 2nd photo below. The orange is mine, green is mom's and red is dad's. A final souvenir of their NYC trip from me.

Blogs I Frequent