« Home | NYC Weekend » | 4th July Weekend » | Into the 21 Century » | RIP : Boo » | Summer Vacation 5 - 2010 » | Summer Vacation 4 - 2010 » | Summer Vacation 3 - 2010 » | Summer Vacation 2 - 2010 » | Summer Vacation 2010 » | Cooking for the Weekend »

NYC Weekend - Part 2

FOOD! Had a craving for some 'local' food so I went to Jaya which has pretty good Singaporean/Malaysian food.

I had the Satay, Roti Chani (excellent), Hailanese chicken rice (so so only), and Oyster Omelette (Pretty good).

Brunch on Saturday. I do so love steak and eggs.

Beef Sukiyaki and wings from a japanese fast food place. The wings were excellent.

And I had to get this HUGE ass bottle of snapple

And what holiday would be it be without an awesome desert? Fresh Fruit over sponge cake with sweet creme filling. This was so damn good.

Blogs I Frequent