« Home | Summer Vacation 5 - 2010 » | Summer Vacation 4 - 2010 » | Summer Vacation 3 - 2010 » | Summer Vacation 2 - 2010 » | Summer Vacation 2010 » | Cooking for the Weekend » | NYC 2010 - Day 2 » | NYC 2010 - Day 1 » | A Little Trip » | April 2010 »

RIP : Boo

A moment of silence for Boo. I came back on Thursday (17th June 2010) to find his food uneaten and him peaceful and stiff.

Guinea Pigs are supposed to live for 5+ years. I think Boo only made it past year 1. I really don't know what happened. He did have lots of food and water. But affection was in short supply because I started traveling for work again in March. Meaning he was left alone for 4-5 days at a time, perhaps more if it was a 2 week deal.

Sigh... I think I'll go back to hamsters. They are MUCH easier to care for and not so finicky in their diets even if they do tend to bite. But overall... I think I'll hold off pet purchases, at least till I stop traveling again.



PS. The Niece and Nephew are still with me and have not found out yet. Wonder if they check my blog.

Blogs I Frequent