« Home | Dofus - what's it stand for? » | Online Games - Puzzle » | Hunk of the Week - July 22nd » | Superman Returns - Worst Publicity Shots » | Prince William caught with pants down! » | A Night at the Theater » | Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince » | Color iPods » | Nerd Score » | Stargate SG1 & Atlantis »

Robots are getting my blog!

Heh heh heh. Robots is a technical term for programs that go out and search for websites for indexing or what ever. Anyway I just put a statistics gathering site on my blog and got 2 very interesting URL's.

Blogshare
This is a very interesting site. Blogs are treated as shares and you can trade them. Of course my blog is still considered a junk bond or whatever the financial term is called but... ah well I didn't start the blog for fame. Its more my little slice of cyberspace.

Links to bestgayblogs
This is a site that tracks other sites who link to it. Very interesting concept. Never knew such a site existed, but I'll file it away as an intersting bit of triva.

Blogs I Frequent