« Home | Happy New Year!! » | Family's gone home » | More Superman Returns News » | Harry Potter 7 in 2 years » | Merry Christmas!!!! » | Boxing Day » | Movie Review: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrope » | The Weekly Release - 19th Dec 2005 » | The Sheep are Invading! » | Xmen3 - New Pics »

Weekly Release 3rd Jan 2006

It's another game free week this week, but there are some DVDs worth mentioning. Dr. Uwe Boll's next masterpiece, BloodRayne, opens this week at the theaters as well.

DVD
Wedding Crashers
Dumb and Dumber Unrated
The Cave

Theater
Hostel
Grandma's Boy
BloodRayne

Source:Evilavatar


Pretty dull week. I'm currently playing Civilization 4 whcih I got for Christmas and WOW. Gonna rent The Cave as well. The trailler looked pretty interesting, but not quite enough to spring $8 for. If you've not seen Wedding Crashers I would highly recommend tht film. I laughed so hard when I saw it.

The Cave?

Nooooooooo!

Post a Comment

Blogs I Frequent