« Home | Want to sound smart? » | Keyboards Are Disgusting » | Movie Review - Brokeback Mountain » | Blog of the Month » | Weekly Release » | My Obsession with WOW » | Hunk of the Week » | Online Worlds Blow my mind » | Find the 4 leaf clover » | More Companies Ending Promises for Retirement »

WOW Celebrates Lunar New Year

Lunar New Year in Azeroth
I'm overjoyed that this is happening! I can't wait to see my characters in a "Chong-Sum". I'm also a little peeved cos I'll be in S'pore during this time so I'll miss most of the celebrations.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to be going back to S'pore and celebrating CNY with Friends and Family, but I'm an addict. A WOW addict and I need to play WOW!!!



Other features include:
A variety of rockets and fireworks
Festival Dumplings
Costumes that depict festive Lunar holiday dresses and suits in a variety of colors besides red
Recipes that will allow players to create red Lunar holiday clothing
A special red lockbox with a surprise inside (Inspired by the “Hong Bao” that is given during Chinese New Year)

Blogs I Frequent