« Home | My first day back home alone » | My final day in NYC and random photos » | Alaska Trip - Day 17 (In NYC) » | Alaska Trip - Day 16 (In NYC) » | Alaska Trip - Day 15 (In NYC) » | Alaska Trip - Day 14 (In NYC) » | Picture from Victoria » | Pictures from Ketchikan » | Pictures from Glacier Bay » | Pictures from Skagway »

Funny Spoof of Dirty Dancing

LOL!!! Have you ever watched the movie Dirty Dancing? If not, go rent it, then watch this spoof. I was laughing so hard.

Man Dirty Dancing came out in 1987, 10 years before I would start my professional career. I still remember going to watch the show about 4 times in 2 weeks at the old Lido theater by the MPH bookstore at Stamford Road.

The guy is Channing Tatum who will be in the GI Joe movie in a few months. The gal is played by Charlyne Yi who as far as I can tell is an unknown actress.

Blogs I Frequent