« Home | Baked Spaghetti Squash » | Green Lantern » | NYC Weekend - Part 3 » | NYC Weekend - Part 2 » | NYC Weekend » | 4th July Weekend » | Into the 21 Century » | RIP : Boo » | Summer Vacation 5 - 2010 » | Summer Vacation 4 - 2010 »

Fall 2010

Its fall again. How fast the year has flown by. These pics are actually a week old, the tree are much redder/balder now. Still , it is pretty. As usual, these are the tree from my street.







I made Spaghetti squash noodles again. If you're trying to find them, its shaped like a papaya and yellow. I find it interesting that they are only available 1-2 months out of the year.


This time I have ground turkey and mushrooms. And bought a very expensive bottle of tomato sauce. It was $7 a jar BUT absolutely fresh ingredients, all natural, no paste, puree or added sugar. And I must say, it was quite good.



2 squashes produce a lot of spaghetti. Next time I'll just get one.

Blogs I Frequent