« Home | More Dofus » | How Target got his yell » | Robots are getting my blog! » | Dofus - what's it stand for? » | Online Games - Puzzle » | Hunk of the Week - July 22nd » | Superman Returns - Worst Publicity Shots » | Prince William caught with pants down! » | A Night at the Theater » | Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince »

Create your Gap Commercial


This is the best thing I've seen done with shockwave. Create your own man or woman, even down to his lip size and dress him. Then watch him shake his booty! Its awesome, like watching your own gap commercial.

Click here to see the cutie I made! Isn't he cute? Go make your own and post the link! Thanks once again to queerclick for this awesome find

OMG! This was hilarious! I'm going to make one of my own right now! Yippee!

Post a Comment

Blogs I Frequent