« Home | Review - The Fog » | Dungeons & Dragons 2 » | Hunk of the Week » | Review - Dante's Cove » | MI6 - Wanna be a Spy? » | New IPod... with Video » | Happy B'day Hugh » | Dante's Cove » | Which male celebrity are you going to marry? » | DVD - Bewitched Season 1 »

Do you like QUEEN?

As in the music group not the drag kind. The group that wrote the songs "We are the Champions", "We will Rock You", and "Bohemian Rhapsody" to name a few.

Well in 2002 they made a musical called "WE WILL ROCK YOU" basically telling a story using QUEEN's music. Well I recently picked up the CD for "WE WILL ROCK YOU" and let me tell you, BUY THIS CD!!!They put a slightly new twist on QUEEN's songs but its a very well done. And its nice to hear a different rendition on the songs. I'm so hyped about the CD that I'm now planning to vising Las Vegas in the near future to watch the musical.

If you like QUEEN get the CD, you won't regret it.

Blogs I Frequent