« Home | The Weekly Release (10/31-11/06) » | Me Me Me - Halloween » | Movie Review - Prime » | Hunk of the Week » | Funnies - Ordering Pizza in 2010 » | Rave - GMail Drive » | Me Me Me - Back to Warcraft » | Tech News - Your Laser Printer is a Spy » | News - Gay King and Queen Elected » | The Weekly Release (10/23-10/30) »

My Life - Warcraft Fever

I've been a little lax in the blog department mostly cos I've been spending all my non-working hours playing World of Warcraft. If you want to know how badly my obsession is, I've amassed 600 gold in 1 1/2 weeks and attended 9 raids. (Roughly about 70 hours in the past 12 days).

So to make up, here's a slew of blogs.

PS. I'm also trying to make my blog headlines more informative by putting catagory descriptions in them. A waste of time? Doesn't matter? Good? Let me know :)

Blogs I Frequent