« Home | Cloning is now 9 years old » | To Bond or not to Bond » | Misconceptions about Valentine's Day » | Brokeback Mountain Music Video » | Reasons to Love Wikipedia » | A Sob Story » | A secret obsession » | Singapore Trip 04 » | Singapore Trip 03 » | Singapore Trip 02 »

Netflix's Dirty Practices

Way back in August I made a post about not being happy with Netflix's service. I knew that they were slowing down their services to me.

Well, I was right. Read this article. Netflix basically short changes its loyal customers and gives preference to new subscribers.

"In determining priority for shipping and inventory allocation, we give priority to those members who receive the fewest DVDs through our service," Netflix's revised policy now reads. The statement specifically warns that heavy renters are more likely to encounter shipping delays and less likely to immediately be sent their top choices.


This really ticks me off. So right now I'm shopping for another alternative DVD rental service and when I do, netflix can kiss my behind.

I noticed that happening to me too. I hate being scammed like that so I just dropped their ass.

Post a Comment

Blogs I Frequent