« Home | Singapore Trip 02 » | Singapore Trip 01 » | Short Hiatus » | Funniest Commercial I've ever seen » | Internet is for P*rn » | WOW Celebrates Lunar New Year » | Want to sound smart? » | Keyboards Are Disgusting » | Movie Review - Brokeback Mountain » | Blog of the Month »

Singapore Trip 03

I thought this was pretty interesting. Incase you didn't know, Singapore like many other metropolitian cities, is very rushed and time's always an issue. Hence, even the travel time between each stop is timed. The scary part is that its fairly accurate about 80% of the time.

I just had to take a picture of this advertisement. This guy's mug is plastered at almost every other bus and train stop as well as in the papers. As a model the exposure is great, but I can't help thinking that if he's really student than this guy is gonna be butt of a joke. He'll essentially have no anonymity.

Blogs I Frequent