« Home | A Sob Story » | A secret obsession » | Singapore Trip 04 » | Singapore Trip 03 » | Singapore Trip 02 » | Singapore Trip 01 » | Short Hiatus » | Funniest Commercial I've ever seen » | Internet is for P*rn » | WOW Celebrates Lunar New Year »

Reasons to Love Wikipedia

Ever wondered what countries have the largest population? Or which countries have the largest land mass? Well wonder no more. Wikipedia is chock full of such triva.

Largest Population List.
Is there any wonder why companies are so gung ho on breaking into China and India? Look at the difference in population!!!

Largest Land Mass List
I had no idea that Russia was that HUGE!!! Almost twice the size of the next largest country. And China and USA have roughly the same land mass but China has about 4 time the population.

I found this very interesting. See? I have more on my mind other than Movies, Games and Man watching. Occassionally, I do exercise the cranial muscles.

Blogs I Frequent