« Home | Harry Potter 5 - High Res Pics » | Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip » | Game Review: Maple Story » | Want to live like a Hobbit? » | Kyle and Kal-El » | Chinglish » | Catchy Ad for Boss Coffee » | Movie Review: The Covenant » | Foreign Commercials » | Should I get this? »

Maple Story

Remember my previous post about the free online game Maple Story? Well... I just just a tiny bit hooked. Its not a very innovative game or particularly challenging. But its soooo cute and allows you to wear so many colorful things.
That's me in the middle. I'm level 15 and just got my pointy hat (which comes in 5 different colors) and my shiny new emerald staff.

So despite the dated graphics, very basic gameplay, and the many issues with its patch program, this game is free (if you avoid the cash shop) and its soo cute. Easy to see how its got millions of people hooked.

My next goal is to hit level 18 and get myself some cool looking black wizard duds to match my hat.

Labels:

Blogs I Frequent