« Home | Game Review: Maple Story » | Want to live like a Hobbit? » | Kyle and Kal-El » | Chinglish » | Catchy Ad for Boss Coffee » | Movie Review: The Covenant » | Foreign Commercials » | Should I get this? » | Biting the big one » | Candy Scabs »

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

I tape a lot of shows through out the week and then have a binge TV weekend. Hence, I'm usually later than most with reviews on how good or bad a particular show is.

I had heard lots of good things about Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip but to be honest, I was not very pumped up on it. The cut scenes and such just didn't make it seem that great.

But after watching the full pilot of Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip I was totally blown away. It is hands down THE BEST pilot I've ever had the pleasure of watching. If you're a fan of West Wing, watch this show. If you like intelligent and fast speaking shows with quirky humor, watch this show.

Shows like KyleXY and Stargate SG1 which if you read my blog you know I gush over them and think the world of them. But they are guilty pleasures. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip like West Wing are shows that will actually challenge you and WOW you.

I can't explain how good this show is. Its just something you have to take on faith and just sit down and watch the pilot. Aaron Sorkin is a genius and ha the ability to make any subject matter he writes about engaging. (I hate politics and yet I loved the episodes of West Wing that he wrote). They cannot pay him enough.

Labels:

Heehee - I so agree. So far of all the new season, this is the one show that I absolutely loved. Even G was totally into it. And he doesn't watchi TV. Heh.

Post a Comment

Blogs I Frequent