« Home | My New Fave Blog » | Eragon Trailer » | Ebichu » | I'm a Terrible Uncle! » | Harry Potter 5 - Poster » | Game Review - Neverwinter Nights 2 » | Friday Funnies » | Astir gets a new Dress » | Turtles and Tabards and New Pets » | Doogie Howser's gay »

Recent Purchases

Remember a post I made some weeks back about World of Warcraft and a new card game? Well, I caved and picked up this card for about $40 on ebay. So now Astir (my priest) has a pet Hippogryph!

I still don't have the Turtle mount though. Can't bring myself to spend over $100 on an item which is purely cosmetic. **I'm cheap**


Oh and The Complete Friends Season 1-10 has been re-released. but this time its actually affordable! The retail price is $299.98, Amazon is selling it for $182.88, but rush down to your local Costco and its only $162.89 That works out to about $16.30 for each season of Friends!!!

Labels:

Blogs I Frequent