« Home | Free DVD rentals at Blockbuster » | Fortune Cookies » | Agar Agar » | Spray-On Condoms » | Three Beasts in One » | Cute Thanksgiving Card from Hallmark » | Thanksgiving 2007 » | BananaGuard » | Friday Funnies » | Happy Turkey Day »

For the Ultimate in Geekiness


This just came on sale Tuesday!!!

If you know a geek / are a geek / or live with a geek, chances are you'll want to buy this. I know I did!
For the uninformed, 'Dungeons & Dragons' tells the tale of six kids who, after riding the Dungeons & Dragons rollercoater, mysteriously get sucked into its fantasy world. There, each of them gains magical talents and abilities, all the better to survive their time in the Realm. The bow-shooting ranger, the acrobat, the thief, the cavalier, the wizard, and the boy-barbarian are soon joined by a baby unicorn, and tutored by the mysterious Dungeon Master.
Dungeons & Dragons - The Complete Series in DVD!!! Its only $29.99 on Amazon. Ahhhh... all 27 episodes on five discs. I don't think I ever watched the series in full. And I'm glad I resisted the urge to get taped copies of this much loved cartoon on ebay. I just knew it would eventually be on DVD!

Blogs I Frequent