« Home | Friday Funnies » | Happy Turkey Day » | My Hamsters take after me » | Recent Purchases » | My New Fave Blog » | Eragon Trailer » | Ebichu » | I'm a Terrible Uncle! » | Harry Potter 5 - Poster » | Game Review - Neverwinter Nights 2 »

BananaGuard

You know the feeling, just when you fancy eating that banana you've been carrying around, you dig it out from the bottom of your bag to discover it looks like it has gone a few rounds with Mike Tyson.
How many times have you taken your banana to work or school only to find it transformed into a black inedible mess?
Only hours before your banana was perfect, now it is just fit for the bin.

You need BANANAGUARD!

I swear to God, this is a real product! People will buy the dumbest shit! I mean a banana guard isn't THAT wierd. But paying about US$8 for a banana that costs about 20-30 cents?

Labels: ,

Blogs I Frequent