« Home | 12 Days of Winter's Veil » | Merry Christmas 2006 » | Funniest Trailer EVER! » | Anatomy of my Christmas Tree » | First Snow of 2006 » | Too Cute for Words » | Politics is no laughing matter in Singapore » | My Fave Christmas Song » | Square Eggs! » | Christmas Presants »

My B'day Dinner

My B'day was on 29th December and I had a friend in town. Both of us are foodies so we tried out this very hot restaurant called Levain which has won all sorts of awards.

The result? Disappointment. We tried the 7 dish tasting menu and except for the last 2 dishes, the cheese plate and desert, it was not great. The dishes looked good, the ingredients were fresh but the tastes did not mesh well on the same plate. I won't go into details but suffice to say that this is the first and last time I would ever go to Levain.

Anyway, what about B'day loot? I got 3 games, HamsterZ Life, Okami, and Disgaea 2, and an iPod Nano. And I got myself a cool new 22 inch LCD monitor.

Labels: ,

Blogs I Frequent