« Home | Too Cute for Words » | Politics is no laughing matter in Singapore » | My Fave Christmas Song » | Square Eggs! » | Christmas Presants » | OMG! An anime about Bill Gates » | I got a Personal Chief ! » | A bite to eat » | For the Ultimate in Geekiness » | Free DVD rentals at Blockbuster »

First Snow of 2006

Well its the 20th of December 2006 and today was the first day that it actually snowed. I wished I brought the camera with me so I could take photos but sadly I got home late and so here's some shots from my balcony.

As you can see its not a lot of snow. Just enough to cover the ground but not a lot more. And the temperature is still fairly warm so more of it will melt tonight. Still it will probably be a White Christmas... barely.


Here's the forcast for the rest of the week. Yep, its gonna be a mild winter. And the temperature is in degree Celsius because my family does read the blog and I dont think they get the Fahrenheit system. I know it took me quite a while to get used to it.

Labels:

Blogs I Frequent