« Home | Funniest Trailer EVER! » | Anatomy of my Christmas Tree » | First Snow of 2006 » | Too Cute for Words » | Politics is no laughing matter in Singapore » | My Fave Christmas Song » | Square Eggs! » | Christmas Presants » | OMG! An anime about Bill Gates » | I got a Personal Chief ! »

Merry Christmas 2006

I thought of posting the usual pictures about Christmas but this is 2006 and pictures are old school. So here's a montage of Youtube and google movies all about Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!


Ahhh the famous Christmas Lights Video from last year. If you didn't know, someone actually took 3 days to set this up and got national attention.


Another excellent light show.


Merry Christmas from Korea


I love Mariah Carey's All I want for Christmas


A Christmas Kitty special


Nice short Christmas Coke COmmercial


And finally here's Janice Dickinson’s 12 Days of Christmas. If you don't know who Janice Dickinson is... don't worry, just think of her as a super bitch has been model and enjoy the video.

Labels: ,

Blogs I Frequent