« Home | Movie Review: Because I Said So » | Burning Crusade Update - Level 70 » | Pre-Order for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows » | Speak and Spell » | Burning Crusade Update » | Funny Commercial » | A little bit of a vacation from Blogging » | The 50,000 calorie Sandwich » | Welcome to F*cking, Austri » | Movie Review - Night at the Museum »

Hamster Addon

Remember the hamsters I got a couple of months ago? Well, they have a nasty habit of kicking the bedding out of the cage and making a mess that I have to clean up every few days. (see the mess in the pic)


So I was reading online and they say that hamsters can and do get bored. And when they are bored, they make a mess and bite the cage (which mine do). So being the responsible owner that I am I went out and got an addon to the cage that expands their home and gives them more room to run about.

This is before:


This is after: With the addon

So how do they like it? Well... I've seen them go up a few times but not a whole lot (perhaps 1-2 times each). So to entice them, I'm going to place some the treats I usually feed them in the new addon. I'll let you know how that turns out.

Labels: ,

Blogs I Frequent