« Home | The 50,000 calorie Sandwich » | Welcome to F*cking, Austri » | Movie Review - Night at the Museum » | Those Crazy Japanese and their Roller Coasters » | Nintendo's Bottom Line.... WOWZA!!!! » | World of Warcraft - Update » | A Cure for the Flu » | Happy New Year!!! » | New Years Eve 2006 » | My B'day Dinner »

A little bit of a vacation from Blogging

Well I know its been a while since I last posted a blog, but World of Warcraft:The Burning Crusade came out on 16th Jan 2007 and I've been doing almost nothing else since. So I'm taking a brief Sunday morning break to post my leveling adventures in the Outlands.
This is Astir hitting Level 61 (of 70) in Pools of Aggonar in Hellfire Peninsula.


Here is Astir hitting level 62 (of 70) after turning in a quest in Honor Hold.


Astir hitting level 63 (of 70) while in Underbog, the 2nd instance in Coilfang.


Astir hitting level 64 (of 70) while killing Withered Giants in Zangramach just last night. (Or rather 3+am this morning)


And finally here's Astir in her new solo gear. Yes she looks very... funky in her multicolored outfit complete with green ankle high pants and a red fedora.

Labels:

Blogs I Frequent