« Home | Funny Commercial » | A little bit of a vacation from Blogging » | The 50,000 calorie Sandwich » | Welcome to F*cking, Austri » | Movie Review - Night at the Museum » | Those Crazy Japanese and their Roller Coasters » | Nintendo's Bottom Line.... WOWZA!!!! » | World of Warcraft - Update » | A Cure for the Flu » | Happy New Year!!! »

Burning Crusade Update

Well... as you can guess by the frequency of my blogs lately (or lack there of) I've been busy playing World of Warcraft:The Burning Crusade! Astir, my alter ego in the game is now Level 68 and I'm on target to hit Levl 70 and get my flying mount by Sunday.

After that... I've not decided. There's still a TON of things to do like getting money for an Epic flying mount, or level up my alts, or get keyed up for Karazan or starting a new character using the 2 new races included in this expansion. So much to do, so little time.

Labels:

Blogs I Frequent