« Home | Hamster Addon » | Movie Review: Because I Said So » | Burning Crusade Update - Level 70 » | Pre-Order for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows » | Speak and Spell » | Burning Crusade Update » | Funny Commercial » | A little bit of a vacation from Blogging » | The 50,000 calorie Sandwich » | Welcome to F*cking, Austri »

Kids Tetris Furniture


Found these children's Tetris blocks of furniture. If I had these when I was a kid I'd look forward to cleaning my room on a daily basis. I'm sure you could make some bitchin forts out of these cushions too. It reminds me of this Simpsons Tetris video:



The furniture itself is from Play+Soft
“PLAY+SOFT comprises furnishings that are simple and linear yet soft to the touch, joining the rectlinear or in any case planar lines of the design of the objects with a soft consistency to create an effect of contrasts, “sweet and sour”, hybrid, which deepens the complexity of the sensory landscape.”

Source:Daddytype

Blogs I Frequent