« Home | Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer » | OMG OMG OMG Harry Potter 5 Trailer » | Lord of the Rings Online - My Opinion » | Star Wars Personality Test » | A good and bad thing » | Happy Easter! » | Foods I Miss » | The things Kids do » | Hairspray » | Doctor Who Gets Fourth Season »

Gaming Lull

I'm a gamer, as in a computer gamer. Have been since I was 14 years old when my parents got me my first computer and probably will be for the rest of my life.

All gamers are look for their next "fix". Almost like an addict. I've been playing World of Warcraft for the past 2+ years and it's very rare to find a game that can catch my interest for longer than 3 months. That's why Online games are catching on like wildfire, they have the unique ability to capture a gamer's interest for long periods, giving us our fix.

Sadly, the summer months are notorious for being slow game months and now that I'm over World of Warcraft, I'm finally finishing up some games like Neverwinter Nights 2 and Final Fantasy XII.

Yesterday I found a cute little game called Fairy Godmother Tycoon. Its only $20 and really fun. I highly recommend getting the demo and trying it out for yourself.

Labels:

Yeah, great game :) See ya!!! Bye!

Post a Comment

Blogs I Frequent