« Home | Happy Easter! » | Foods I Miss » | The things Kids do » | Hairspray » | Doctor Who Gets Fourth Season » | Grease You're the one that I want » | I SO AGREE! ... almost » | Dresden Files Review » | Guess the Commercial » | The 300 Workout »

A good and bad thing

I live in Eden Prairie, MN. And up till now there's never been a good breakfast place in the area. All that changed this week. I discovered that the Original Pancake House opened a new location right by me.

If you've never been to Original Pancake House you really should. They serve really excellent food and don't forget to try their Potato Pancakes and French Crepes.

Oh and the bad thing about this? Sigh... it makes losing weight really really tough.

Labels: ,

Ooooh....I miss the OPH. A lot. Let's go next time I'm in town.

Post a Comment

Blogs I Frequent