« Home | Breathing Earth » | Back with World of Warcraft » | Movie Review: Stardust » | The Bourne Ultimatum » | City of Heroes - Revisited » | Vanityfair's Next Gen Men » | How to Draw Superman » | Disaster in Minneapolis » | Movie Review - The Simpsons » | The Harry Spoiler T-Shirt »

Nanny Diaries

This is a chick flick. So if you don't like chick flicks, skip this one. I like some chick flicks and the fact that Chris Evans was in this one made it sweeter.

This movie has gotten some really bad reviews, which are not justified. All the critics are comparing it to the book and shows like The Devil wears Prada. In all honestly, I have not read the book so I have no frame of reference.

This show is a romantic comedy to an extent, but its more the story of a new graduate finding her own way in the world and finds romance. Its light hearted fair and no better or worse than shows like Maid in Manhattan, or 13 Going on 30.

I'll admit that its entertaining but more worth the price of a DVD than a movie ticket. However if you're also a Chris Evans fan, its worth the price. He's so pretty and charming in this one, despite the short screen time.

I give this one a 3/5.

Blogs I Frequent