« Home | City of Heroes - Revisited » | Vanityfair's Next Gen Men » | How to Draw Superman » | Disaster in Minneapolis » | Movie Review - The Simpsons » | The Harry Spoiler T-Shirt » | Movie Review : Hairspray » | Book Review - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows » | Simpsonize Me » | Movie Review: Ratatouille »

The Bourne Ultimatum


Took me a while to watch this movie but I finally did. I enjoyed the previous 2 Bourne films and enjoyed them but I had a problem with the 2nd movie and the director's use of shaky camera work. Bottomline, it gave me motion sickness. But I have to admit that while The Bourne Ultimatum uses the shaky camera technique to reflect the excietment of the film, its no where as bad as the 2nd movie.

If you've never seen any of the Bourne films, I highly recommend them before watching this one, otherwise you won't get Bourne's character. This installment is just as good as the previous 2. Lots of car chase scenes, explosions, heart stopping action and fighting and best of all we get to see Bourne's origins. Since I've never read any of the Bourne books, this was a nice surprise to me.

The only bad thing I have to say about this film is that the hand to hand combat scenes were filmed with the camera so close that you miss most of the action. Aside from that its an excellent intense pop-corn action flick. I gave this one a 4/5.

Blogs I Frequent