« Home | I hate Blizzard at the moment » | A Random Rant/Musing » | Feeling High » | Movie Review: The Mummy :Tomb of the Dragon Empero... » | Movie Review: Mamma Mia » | Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog » | Game Review; Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard » | 3 Movie Reviews » | Weekend Cooking » | Happy 4th of July »

Weekend's Cooking - Curry

Was trying to decide what to eat this weekend. Since I'm traveling every week, I can't stock up on groceries on Friday for 2 1/2 days. The past few weeks have mostly been cooking free and I've been eating either restaurant food or pre-packaged food.

This weekend I had a craving for curry so ... I cooked. Its been quite a while since I've made my own curry paste. But it's a fairly simple recipe. I used a recipe from Mrs Leong Yee Soo's cookbook, but since I'm too lazy to type it all in, here's a fairly similar one.

I used 3 cans of coconut milk (2 lite and 1 regular) so the result is a thick sauce which is perfect for sopping up with some crusty french bread. Yummy!




Blogs I Frequent