« Home | Risqué Orangina Ad » | Weekend's Cooking - Curry » | I hate Blizzard at the moment » | A Random Rant/Musing » | Feeling High » | Movie Review: The Mummy :Tomb of the Dragon Empero... » | Movie Review: Mamma Mia » | Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog » | Game Review; Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard » | 3 Movie Reviews »

Weekend Cooking - Wings

It was a long weekend for me, thanks to Labor Day falling on Monday. I do love cooking and so I had a craving for wings so... That just what I did. Wings.

Ingredients:
6-8 lbs chicken wings (this is a guess. I had about 50 wings)
1 cup splendor sugar,
1 cup soya sauce
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup mirin sauce
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp 5 spice powder
1 tsp white pepper

Method:
Separate the wings into drumstick and wing. Rinse and pat dry.
Place the wings in a large bowl or plastic bag that can be sealed.
Mix all the other ingredients. Pour over wings and refrigerate overnight.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until well done.




Here 's the wings served with backed veggies and some ouzo salad.


And for desert, we have Pluot! Yep this hybrid of plum and apricot is in season again.

Labels: ,

Blogs I Frequent