« Home | April 2010 » | Happy Chinese New Year 2010 » | Christmas 2009 » | Christmas Gifts for 2009 » | I am a Wizard! » | Thanksgiving till Now » | Straight No Chaser » | My New Pet » | Early Frost » | Monthly Update »

A Little Trip

I'll be in NYC this weekend!!! WOOT! I love to visit NYC, and this time its totally to watch some musicals. My itinerary is to arrive Friday afternoon, pop over to Chinatown, then back to broadway to watch La Cage aux Folles.

Saturday morning I'll rush to 20th Century for a spot of shopping then back to Broadway for the afternoon show of Next to Normal, rest up a little and finally in the evening its A Little Night Music.

And Sunday, I'll play tourist and stroll down 5th Ave, before leaving for the airport. That's my weekend in a nutshell.

I CAN'T WAIT!

La Cage aux Folles



Next to Normal


A Little Night Music